Welcome to the Emmer Family web page. I'm Neil. My wife is Joan and our sons are Michael and Scott. Michael is 10 years old. He loves trains, chess, playing on the computer, swimming, the piano, and reading. Joan is a market researcher. She likes the outdoors, gardening, and knitting. I'm a computer programmer analyst who's trying to make the transition to a web programmer. That's why I wrote these web pages. I'm into genealogy, reading, home repair projects, and old cars. Scott is 16 months. Right now he's walking, and looks like he'll be a very active boy.
That's us. Scott on the left, Joan, me, and Michael is on the right.
These are my boys. That's Scott sitting on Michael.
This is Michael and his great-grandma, Rose Tesman.
This is Scott and my dad. We call him 'Zayde'. That's Yiddish for Grandpa.
Take a look at my family genealogy. I'm quite proud of these.
Visit the website of Niels Emmer in the Netherlands.
I'm the web master for a genealogy group. Kolbuszowa Region Research Group. Part of the JewishGen web site.
These are some of our favorite links:
- Mount Everest (One of these days...)
- National Park System (Great vacation spots)
- Home Time (Great handyman help)
- Lowes (Also great handyman help)
- Architectural Salvage (I always wanted a real old house)
- United Media (Dilbert, Peanuts, and others)
- King Features (More comics - Blondie, Hagar the Horrible)
- Rodney Dangerfield (Check out his joke of the day)
- Joke of the Day (Changes daily of course)
- Joe Cartoon (Very funny stuff. Sick, but funny)
- Darwin Awards (I've met people that belong here)
- Vintage Cars (Check out the Mystery Car Photos)
- The Weather Channel (Where ever you go...)
- Lionel Trains (They have a great screen saver of their trains)
If you going to travel overseas, then you should check out my conversion page. It'll do some basic mathematical conversions that you'll need when traveling between the U.S. and elsewhere.
These web pages are best viewed with Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0, but they come out OK in Netscape Navigator 4.5 too.
Thanks for stopping by. Come back real soon, y'hear?
You're the visitor since November 6, 1998
Today's date is